Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Posting and Other Info

Hey everybody!  Welcome to our Guatemala planning page.  I am in the process of adding authors.  You should be receiving an email from the blog soon giving you writing permissions.  You'll need to create a blogger account (hopefully the email will walk you through this) in order to be able to post.  We want this to be a space where Guatemala team members (past and present) can share words, prayers, pictures, and more.  I am pretty sure that you'll have to submit posts for approval.  Since I (Ashley) created the blog I think I'll have to be in charge of that.  Please let me know if you have any email addresses for author's you'd like to invite.  At this point, I've gone through email addresses from past trips and plugged them in.  I'd really like to add Brandon (I think that is the pastor at Pineview) but I don't have his email address.  If you have any questions or just want to post, please feel free to do so now!  Stay tuned for more to come!  Love and prayers to you all and to the beautiful people of Guatemala!

No comments:

Post a Comment